- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
LIC receives Silver medal for excellence in display
Hyderabad: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has bagged Silver medal as it’s been awarded second prize for excellence in display at the PSU...
Hyderabad: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has bagged Silver medal as it’s been awarded second prize for excellence in display at the PSU and PSB Pavilion during 42nd India International Trade Fair-2023 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, held during November14-27, 2023.
On behalf of LIC of India, Regional Manager (corporate communications), North Zone, received the award from CMD, India Trade Promotion Organisation, Pradeep Singh Kharola. Aditya Gupta, executive director (corporate communications), inaugurated LIC of India pavilion in the presence of Zonal Head, JPS Bajaj and other senior officials of LIC of India, North Zone on November 15, 2023.
The LIC pavilion showcased various products of LIC, both individual and group’s plans and also the awards and accolades received by the Corporation in 2022-23, as also a peek into the history of Life Insurance Corporation of India, its long and majestic journey from September1, 1956.