- Canadian visa delay for chess players: FIDE has Plan B in place
- By-poll in TN's Vilavancode to be announced on EC's guidelines: Official
- Gaza death toll rises to 30,320: Palestinian Health ministry
- Indian Government Confronts Google After Indian Apps Removed from Play Store
- Shilpa Reddy announces the launch of her Nonprofit organisation Raising Shakthi Foundation
- Navy to enhance its operational capability with INS Jatayu base
- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
Tata to drive in Nexon EV in March; to be priced between Rs 15-17 lakh
Tata Motors on Thursday said it will launch Nexon EV in the fourth quarter of the current fiscal, with price expected to be in the range of Rs 15-17 lakh.
New Delhi: Tata Motors on Thursday said it will launch Nexon EV in the fourth quarter of the current fiscal, with price expected to be in the range of Rs 15-17 lakh.
The vehicle will be powered by the company's recently introduced Ziptron Technology.
"We are proud to announce that Nexon EV will be available for personal buyers in India from fourth quarter (January-March) FY19-20," Tata Motors President - Electric Mobility Business & Corporate Strategy Shailesh Chandra said in a statement.
The model promises to address the barriers that exist in the EV market today and will deliver a thrilling on-road performance, ensuring zero emission, he added.
"We are confident that the new Nexon EV will further raise the bar for electric cars, making EVs an aspirational choice for consumers," Chandra said.
Powered by the Ziptron technology, the EV will target a range of about 300 km to address range anxiety, the company said.