- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Today petrol, diesel prices remain stable in Hyderabad, other metro cities on January 8
The domestic fuel rates, which hiked for the last few days, has remained stable on Wednesday (January 8).
Hyderabad: The domestic fuel rates, which hiked for the last few days, has remained stable on Wednesday (January 8). Today, there is no change in petrol and diesel price at all metro cities across the country.
With this, the petrol price in Hyderabad is at Rs 80.54 per litre and diesel priced at Rs 75.00 per litre. On the other hand, crude oil prices in the international market have increased again.
A similar situation exists in Amaravati. Here the petrol rate remains stable at Rs 80.07 and diesel continues at Rs 74.19. In Vijayawada, the petrol price is Rs 79.70 and diesel sold at Rs 73.85.
Even in Delhi, the petrol cost remains constant at Rs 75.74 and diesel priced at Rs 68.79. The petrol price in Mumbai also remained steady at Rs 81.33 and diesel Rs 72.14.