- Defence Exports Rise 23 Times Share of ‘Made in India’ Products in Defence Procurement Up
- Wrestlers to throw medal in Ganga
- Delimitation after 2026 Injustice to South-KTR
- Probe launched into display of exotic wildlife in Hyd Pub
- State-run ANERT launches ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- The Peppy Song ‘Hathavidi’ From Naveen And Anushka’s ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ Will Be Out On This Date
- Tata Realty partners with Tabreed for infrastructure at commercial complex in Gurgaon
- Andhra Pradesh: Weather dept. predicts heavy rains in coastal districts in 24 hours
- YES bank to Spend 30% higher on Advertising in FY 24
- Andhra Pradesh: Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances in Anakapalli
Veranda Learning Solutions IPO subscribed 3.53 times on the last day
- Subscription Details: Day 3
- The IPO subscribed 3.53 times as of 5 p.m. on March 31.
- Institutional investors: 2.02 times.
- Non-institutional investors: 3.87 times.
- Retail investors: 10.67 times.
The Rs 200-crore initial public issue (IPO) of Veranda Learning Solutions saw a good response from the investors as the issue closed with 3.53 times subscription on Thursday, March 31, 2022. The share sale attracted bids for 4,15,55,000 equity shares as against 1,17,88,365 equity shares offered in the issue.
Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) bid the most for the shares of Veranda Learning Solutions Ltd. The portion reserved for Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was subscribed 10.76 times. Retail investors placed bids for 1,65,60,300 equity shares against 15,38,461 equity shares in the offer.
The Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) portion was subscribed only 2.02 times and the Non-Institutional Investors (NIIs) portion was subscribed 3.87 times.
The hybrid educational technology firm had fixed the price band at Rs 130-137 per share.
Veranda plans to utilise proceeds from the IPO for repayment or pre-payment of certain borrowing and payment of acquisition consideration of Edureka or repayment of a bridge loan availed specifically for this acquisition. Proceeds of Rs 50 crore are aimed for growth initiatives by the company, meanwhile, a portion will be used for general corporate purposes as well.
Systematix Corporate Services is the lead manager of the issue, whereas KFin Technologies is the registrar of the issue. The company is likely to get listed on BSE and NSE on April 7, 2022.