- Fastest-charging EV hits Indian market
- TEDx Hyderabad’s 9th edition slated to be held on Sept 17
- Not a cakewalk for NATO in Southeast Asia
- Did life evolve more than once?
- Imphal: Amit Shah holds talks with Manipur civil society leaders
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 31st May 2023
- Time for regulatory norms to rein in AI
- Hyderabad: Centre’s delimitation exercise gross injustice to South, says K T Rama Rao
- Centre released Rs 55,000 cr funds to AP, claims BJP
- Vizianagaram: SITAM sings MoU with Cadeploy
Hina Khan debuts with spooky flick
The trailer of Vikram Bhatt's ‘Hacked,’ which will launch "Bigg Boss" star Hina Khan in Bollywood, has got more than four million views in just over a day.
The trailer of Vikram Bhatt's 'Hacked,' which will launch "Bigg Boss" star Hina Khan in Bollywood, has got more than four million views in just over a day.
"You are being watched. If you lose control, you lose everything. Hacked trailer out now," reads the caption of the trailer that was published on January 19.
Hina said: "The love we have received has been tremendous and I hope we receive the same kind of support once the film releases in theatres with houseful bookings. I truly feel grateful."
The stalker thriller is helmed by Vikram Bhatt.
"'Hacked' is a story of real life horror. The kind that we are all victims of. It's relevant and current. I am glad that we have been able to connect to the frequency of the viewers," he said.
Referring to Hina's show "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai", Bhatt had earlier shared: "Hina Khan has the ability to be in one role for eight years while she was on TV. It can be tough and something that can be respected."
"She has a unique sense of style and from a 'saans bahu' girl has made herself into a fashion icon. Hina plays a fashion editor in 'Hacked' and when I saw her after 'Bigg Boss', I knew she was it for the role. A good looking actor and a good human. What else are we looking for?" he added.