- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
- London Indian Film Festival 2023 expands to more UK cities
- Anil Agarwal shakes up biz; to demerge five businesses of Vedanta, restructure zinc unit
- Aman Raj cards 63 to storm into third-round lead
Kajol never asked favours from Ma Durga
Actress Kajol, who is a devoted follower of Goddess Durga, doesn’t believe in asking for favours from any deity.
Actress Kajol, who is a devoted follower of Goddess Durga, doesn't believe in asking for favours from any deity. She adds that whatever god has given her is more than enough.
Kajol was interacting with the media at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja where she turned up to seek blessings of the goddess along with her mother Tanuja and sister Tanishaa Mukerji on Friday in Mumbai.
The North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja, known as one of the oldest Durga Puja pandal in Mumbai, have been organising the Puja over past 71 years.
Bollywood celebrities such as Bappi Lahiri, Kajol, Rani Mukerji and Ayan Mukerji, to name a few, are active members of North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja Charitable Trust.
Sharing her feeling attending Durg puja, Kajol said: "We are ardent followers of Ma Durga and we celebrate the Navratri festival with joy and passion.
I think Ma is biggest among all. We have a lot of fun celebrating this festival and we do service to her diligently over these nine days."
Kajol has been one of the most successful actresses of Bollywood and she is married to actor Ajay Devgn.