- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Kangana Ranaut says 'never give up'
Ahead of the release of Kangana Ranaut-starrer ‘Panga,’ the makers on Tuesday dropped the film's title track, which is a true motivation booster.
Ahead of the release of Kangana Ranaut-starrer 'Panga,' the makers on Tuesday dropped the film's title track, which is a true motivation booster.
Featuring Kangana, the song is sung by Harshadeep Kaur, Divya Kumar and Siddharth Mahadevan. It is composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and penned by Javed Akhtar.
Directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, 'Panga' revolves around a mother (Kangana) who is also a Kabbadi player. In the song's video, Kangana is seen working out as preparation for her comeback in the game.
Earlier, Kangana Ranaut dropped hints of getting married. Before you jump to conclusions that Kangana has found the man of her dreams, let us clarify: Kangana was merely talking about filmmaker Nitesh Tiwari, who is the husband of Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, who has directed her upcoming film, 'Panga.'
"Undeniably, I have always felt it is difficult to find someone who will be on the same level.
However, after having met Nitesh Tiwari, and noticing them so amicable and loving in their marriage, my opinion on marriage has changed.
He supports his wife so wholeheartedly. Marriage seems possible to me now," said Kangana.
Kangana also revealed how her dream man should be. "He should be someone more intelligent, beautiful (handsome), and more talented than me," she declared, adding that she does "have a romantic side".