- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
- From Dilli to Hyd’bad gulli, urban voter apathy persists
- Telangana will prosper if Congress wins: Vijayashanti
- Guntur: Police arrest agitating BJP leaders
- Finally, light at the end of the tunnel: All 41 workers rescued safely
- Silent period begins: After campaigning ends, parties begin poll micro management
- Marpu Kavali, Congress Ravali: Sonia to voters
Karisma roots for women fitness
Actress Karisma Kapoor and filmmaker Tahira Kashyap on Sunday cheered up for the women who participated in Pinkathon. They flagged off the marathon at MMRDA, BKC in Mumbai.
Actress Karisma Kapoor and filmmaker Tahira Kashyap on Sunday cheered up for the women who participated in Pinkathon.
They flagged off the marathon at MMRDA, BKC in Mumbai.
Overwhelmed to see so many women participating in running event, Tahira took to Instagram and wrote: "So many hearts, 11000 to be precise! All beating screaming of our existence, of the joy we are, of the happiness we bring to this planet.
"This gender needs to exist in greater numbers, in parity to the other one. Make us live. Make it happen." Pinkathon was set up in India by model-actor and fitness enthusiast Milind Soman in 2012 to create awareness about breast cancer and women's health.
Karisma too posted several pictures from the marathon on her Instagram handle."Amazing to see so many women fitness enthusiasts gathered together for Pinkathon," Karisma wrote.