- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
- Welcome CBI's PE into renovation of Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal's residence issue, says AAP
Mother gives Kangana hair oil massage
Actress Kangana Ranaut seems in a relaxed mood in a picture she shared on Friday. In the Instagram Story snapshot, she is seen getting a hair oil massage from her mother in their Manali home
Actress Kangana Ranaut seems in a relaxed mood in a picture she shared on Friday. In the Instagram Story snapshot, she is seen getting a hair oil massage from her mother in their Manali home.
"Saree duniya ke sukh ek taraf, ma ke god ek taraf (no joy on earth compares to the comfort of being in mother's lap)," Kangana captioned the photo.
On the occasion of Mother's Day earlier this month, Kangana penned an open letter to her mother on Instagram.
Sharing a throwback black and white photograph of her mother, Kangana had written: "Dear Mother
When I left home did not expect the world to go dark suddenly, occasionally called home papa asked so many questions siblings had their own doubts but whenever you spoke, you anxiously asked only one thing, What did you eat beta? Who is cooking for you ? Where you get your food from ? Mom that always moved me to tears. In the moments of despair I reminded myself no matter what happens there is one person who will always love me and that gave me immense strength to fight and build my own destiny Mother. I love you so much. Happy Mother's Day Yours, Chotu."