- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
Neetu Kapoor Opens Up On How Yoga Helped Her In Battling With Covid-19
It is all known that Bollywood’s veteran actress Neetu Kapoor was tested positive for Covid-19 a couple of months ago.
It is all known that Bollywood's veteran actress Neetu Kapoor was tested positive for Covid-19 a couple of months ago. She actually got in contact with this disease at Chandigarh during the shooting of 'Jug Jugg Jeeyo' movie. Along with her even Varun Dhawan and the director of that movie were also tested positive for this pandemic. Off late, Neetu Kapoor opened up on her battle with this novel virus. She said that 'Yoga' helped her a lot to fight with Coronavirus.
Speaking to Mid Day, Neetu Kapoor doled out, "I did anulom-vilom and kapaal bhaarti at least which helped me a lot. I listen to music on my headphone or talk to someone while walking for 30 minutes. My family was my biggest strength. For immunity, I had lots of healthy drinks like kaadhas, giloy (moonseed leaves) water, chai, amla with beetroot, and ginger juice. When I got infected I had lost the sense of smell for three weeks and as the smell started coming back, I was tested negative."
She also doled out about her diet, "My diet became disciplined during this time. I was having proper food and no cheat diets were included. It was not easy to start again after Rishi passed away. I gathered the courage to work and my children Ranbir Kapoor, Riddhima Kapoor Sahni supported me behind my decision."
Off late, even Neetu Kapoor's son Ranbir Kapoor also got in contact with Covid-19 and is now going with home quarantine treatment as he has only mild symptoms.
Jug Jugg Jeeyo movie is being directed by Raj Mehta and bankrolled by Karan Johar under the Dharma Productions banner. A few months ago, Neetu Kapoor who made her come back to big screens after seven years flew to Chandigarh along with Anil Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Kiara Ali Advani and a few other team members of this movie. Later they were joined by Maniesh Paul and Prajakta Koli. Thus the shooting was halted for a few days as a couple of actors came in contact with this virus.