- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Sonam Kapoor ticks 'female-hero story'
Actress Sonam K Ahuja will play a blind character in the Hindi remake of the 2011 South Korean crime thriller film ‘Blind.’
Actress Sonam K Ahuja will play a blind character in the Hindi remake of the 2011 South Korean crime thriller film 'Blind.'
Filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh, who will be the creative producer of the film, calls it an "out-and-out female-hero story".
"A friend of mine Shome Makhija is directing the film. It's an out-and-out female-hero story," Ghosh said. The 'Kahaani' director feels that Sonam is the right fit for this role, according to a media report.
Sonam was last seen on the big screen in 'The Zoya Factor' this year. The film failed to have much critical or commercial impact upon release.
She earlier told IANS: "I haven't done any action and horror films, so these are the two genres I would love to explore.
It would be so different and exciting for me because I haven't done anything on action. So, one of these two genres would be interesting to try out."