- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Vishal breaks silence on marriage
Kollywood star Vishal has been making it into the news because of his personal life lately.
Kollywood star Vishal has been making it into the news because of his personal life lately. Recently, while talking about his personal life, Vishal said that he believes in destiny and likes to go with the flow.
When asked about his relationship status, Vishal said that he is single but not ready to mingle. "Marriage will happen when it got to happen. It is destiny and I go with the flow. I never knew I would become such a successful actor and a producer. I never expected that the journey will be so good and it's been 16 years down the lane since I started. I leave everything to destiny," said Vishal. Vishal got engaged to a Hyderabad girl Anisha Alla in March 2019 but the couple soon broke up and called off the engagement.
"I might give you a good news by my next interview," added Vishal. On the film front, Vishal is going to mark his direction debut with his upcoming movie 'Thupparivaalan 2'.