- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
- Here is the spicy update of Mega duo’s Bro
- Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
- See how Telangana the youngest State transformed as the best in less than a decade
Shivarajkumar Seeks Ravichandran, Ananthnag Guidance For Film City
Hat trick hero, Century star, super star...Sandalwood actor Shivarajkumar holds several titles.
Hat trick hero, Century star, super star...Sandalwood actor Shivarajkumar holds several titles. The son of late matinee idol Natasarvabhowma Dr Rajkumar, Shivanna, as he's fondly called by fans, is one of the most talented and sought after actors in the Kannada film industry today. Yet what sets him apart is his humility.
Recently at a press event in Mysuru, the actor was asked about the upcoming film City. Well for the record, Kannada filmmakers were forced to set up sets or go elsewhere like nearby southern cities like Hyderabad where the famed Ramoji Film City is located or Chennai to shoot their movies. So there was a need to set up one in Karnataka itself. Now that their wishes have been fulfilled, the actor was recently asked at the press conference in Mysuru about the same.
Shivarajkumar said that there were no leaders when it came to the construction of film City. The actor made it clear that everyone was a participant. However, he sought the support and guidance of veteran Kannada actors like Ananthnag and Ravichandran to take the project forward.
He also said that the film City which will be built at a cost of a whopping Rs 500 crore will be state of the art and something that the entire world will envy.