- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
Nikhil banks on Tamil remake
After doing the remake of Kannada movie ‘Kirrak Party,’ young actor Nikhil Siddharth’s next, is a remake of Tamil film ‘Kanithan.' The actor is set to impress in the role of a scribe in the TN Santosh directorial.
After doing the remake of Kannada movie 'Kirrak Party,' young actor Nikhil Siddharth's next, is a remake of Tamil film 'Kanithan.' The actor is set to impress in the role of a scribe in the TN Santosh directorial.
Interestingly, Santosh had also helmed the original version.
"The film is inspired by real-life incidents. The plot is set against media backdrop and shows how the media plays a crucial role in solving current issues related to society.
Nikhil did a lot of research to understand how journalists operate. Even did a stint for a Telugu channel for a day," aver makers. Nikhil's 'Arjun Suravaram' is a film which is finding it tough to get a proper release date.
Recently, when it was all set for a release, it was cancelled at the last minute because of 'Avengers Endgame.' Now, the latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the film on May 17.
Pretty actress Lavanya plays the female lead.