- Pawan Kalyan Balances Political Commitments and Film Shoot for 'OG
- National Pistachio Day: 5 compelling reasons to munch on pistachios every day
- HC dismisses Delhi University's plea against protests, deems it a police matter
- Vladimir Putin's war not only threatens Ukraine but also US: Antony Blinken
- Amit Shah to address public meet in MP ahead of LS polls
- TDP names 3 new faces from Chittoor district in first list
- Kartik Aaryan's Aashiqui 3 Faces Legal Trouble
- Here's how chronic stress boosts cancer spread
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance announces 15 candidates in joint Godavari district
- China beat host S Korea to reach men's final at World Team Table Tennis Championships
Happy Birthday 'iSmart' director
Dynamic director Puri Jagannath is undoubtedly one of the creative directors in the industry who is known for his unique style of film making.
Dynamic director Puri Jagannath is undoubtedly one of the creative directors in the industry who is known for his unique style of film making. The director marked his debut with power star Pawan Kalyan's 'Badri' movie in 2000.
The movie became a blockbuster and Puri never had to look back. He scored so many record-breaking blockbusters like 'Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi', 'Pokiri' etc. Today, Puri Jagannath is celebrating his 53rd birthday and the fans are pouring birthday wishes to him on social media. Puri Jagannath who has suffered with back to back disasters lately has finally scored a memorable blockbuster with 'iSmart Shankar'. Touted to be a mass action entertainer, Ram, Nabha Natesh and Nidhhi Agerwal played the lead roles in this film. The movie became a super hit at the box office.
Today, on the occasion of Puri Jagannath's birthday, the movie got re-released in some theatres. On the work front, Puri Jagannath is currently bankrolling his son Akash Puri's second film 'Romantic' directed by Anil Paduri.