- National Techies Day
- Money splurged on Modi’s visit at the cost of Palamuru devpt: Congress
- 154th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi celebrated
- PL TECHNICALS DAILY MORNING REPORT - Oct 3
- Mekedatu project is essential to overcome the shortage of drinking water: Eshwar Khandre
- Preparing career-ready students for the employers of tomorrow
- Delhi Police Arrests Three Top Terrorists, Exposes Pakistan's ISI Link In Online Jihadist Recruitment
- BGMI announces Royale Pass A2; Find new rewards and items
- Delhi Police Raids Journalists' Homes Amid Allegations Of Illegal Foreign Funding
- Rajamahendravaram: Poet Chilukuri receives Gandhiji Sadbhavana Award
This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
Rana Daggubati, the Tollywood Hulk, was last seen in the “Rana Naidu” series. After “Virata Parvam,” he had not announced any new projects.
Rana Daggubati, the Tollywood Hulk, was last seen in the “Rana Naidu” series. After “Virata Parvam,” he had not announced any new projects. However, he recently made some interesting comments about Prabhas’ upcoming sci-fi action thriller, “Project-K.”
During a recent interview, Rana said, “We (South Indians) celebrate each other’s cinema. There is a movie called ‘Project-K,’ directed by Nag Ashwin, with Prabhas, Deepika Padukone, and Amitabh Bachchan. That’s the film we are really looking forward to in Telugu because it will break boundaries that both “Baahubali” and “RRR” haven’t done. It will push the boundaries to the next stage, and I am eagerly anticipating the film. I feel that “Project-K” will become a global film from Telugu.”
“Project-K” also features Disha Patani in a crucial role, with Santhosh Narayanan as the music director. The film is being produced by Vijayanthi Movies on a massive scale.