- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Will audiences boycott RRR like Sadakh 2?
With the debate on nepotism is happening in Bollywood, in the context of Sushant Singh's demise, a lot of audiences showered their anger on Sadakh 2 trailer
With the debate on nepotism is happening in Bollywood, in the context of Sushant Singh's demise, a lot of audiences showered their anger on Sadakh 2 trailer. The film has become the most disliked trailer in the recent times. Now, the discussion about RRR movie is picking up in the media.
With Alia Bhatt playing a key role in Sadakh 2, the people are showing hatred for the trailer. If she is a part of RRR, the same hatred might get translated to the film, which is surely a concern by the makers. It is best to avoid negativity and there were rumours that Alia is not showing interest to do the film. However, there is no clarity on the same.
Rajamouli is the director of the movie. DVV Danayya is the producer.