- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Fashion dos for summer
It’s time to take the (stylish) plunge straight into the deep end of this season’s fashion dos
It's time to take the (stylish) plunge straight into the deep end of this season's fashion dos. Whether it's swapping out your go-to tote for a colorful new bag or rethinking your accessories when the temps soar, here are some fashion rules of summer.
Choose natural fibers to beat the heat
When it comes to fabrics, choose lighter options like cotton, rayon and linen. Breathability is key when the sun comes out to play!
Embrace loose, flowy styles
Try a fashion-forward ruffled top that skims your body. You can even wear it to work topped with a blazer or cute cardi.
White sneakers for the win
Clean white sneaks are happening this summer—and you can pair them with everything from jeans to sundresses to a mini. Cute and comfy!
Pick the perfect pair of shorts
It's shorts season, so pick one pair that fits and flatters you and stick with them. Going for cut-off denim? Try them on to make sure the length and cut is perfect for you.
Slip into summer sandals
Summer's the perfect time to find a new pair of sandals. Slide sandals are great for their comfort & ease (just like flip flops!). A bold color adds so much more style to your step and takes any summer outfit to the next level.
Dress up your denim
Distressed denim paired with dressier pieces results in a high-low look that is so fashion. Try your jeans or cutoffs with a flirty top, cute clutch and a pair of bright slides.
Dare to bare your shoulders
Dare to bare—but it doesn't mean you have to show everything! Strappy dresses are a way to stay stylish (and cool) without showing too much skin. Pair with block heel sandals and be ready for anything.
Dabble in a new hue
Pick pieces with a serious punch of colour like coral, blue or yellow for a fresh, summer look. Pair your summer brights with neutrals you already know and love.
Explore prints & patterns
Try something new this year and show up to the next bridal shower, brunch or wedding wearing an in-your-face floral print or a splash of geometric pattern. You'll be the talk of the town!
White denim is everything
When the temperatures rise, nothing looks cooler or more put together than crisp white denim. Try pairing any white pant or skirt with a top in a conversational print and a pair of bright slides.