- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
4 Reasons why cooking together helps you bond better and stronger in relationship
When we take time to cook meals, we give priority to our well-being. Similarly, when you cook food for your SO, you keep in mind what they like, what they don't like, and what they want.
When we take time to cook meals, we give priority to our well-being. Similarly, when you cook food for your SO, you keep in mind what they like, what they don't like, and what they want. Sharing food is essentially sharing experiences, so why not create a healthy relationship by cooking healthy meals together! We're giving you four reasons why cooking together helps bond you better and stronger–
Strengthens Your Communication
Strengthen Your Communication The question about how little time you spend with your partner is the case in almost every household and partnership. Assigning kitchen jobs fairly between you two also offers you an undisturbed opportunity to interact with your friend. Learning new recipes, deciding what to eat for dinner and keeping cooking dates will only strengthen your bond.
You Learn A New Art
You're learning new art cooking is no less than art! It's not just about making a dish, it's about making one. The materials, the paints, the palette, the cutting, the cooking, and eventually the plating–it's all ART! While you both subconsciously engage in planning for dinner, you end up learning new things every single day. This activity also subtly signifies and highlights the fact of sharing responsibilities which is prime in relationships.
Kitchen Romance When it comes down to cooking scrumptious food for each other, there's no good to indulge in a fast tabletop romance if you've already set your limits. You don't want to mess up the counter and crib over it later! Get imaginative with the apron or less explored spaces in the kitchen before, and look for aphrodisiacs right there on your kitchen racks!
You Learn To Be Selfless
Cooking for someone is a way to satisfy the needs of the other person and, in a way, to fulfill your own sense of self-satisfaction. Others call it therapy, while others attribute it to altruism. Taking efforts to prepare what your loved one likes and doing it with passion is not only selfless but also makes your loved one appreciate and adore you for the efforts! The two of you taking care of each other's needs will only adds to the happy vibes in the relationship.