- Lone Wolf operators at large?
- Five including three kids killed in fatal road accident
- Ambati Rambabu responds of Prashant Kishor’s comments on Jagan
- AP BJP chief reacts on alliance with TDP and Jana Sena
- Techie dies of heart attack while playing cricket
- Denied LS ticket, Harsh Vardhan quits politics
- NASA sends next batch of astronauts to ISS
- MLC Bharat unveils sandalwood smuggler Verappan’s memorial
- Delhi Government's 10th Annual Budget: Embracing "Ram Rajya" Principles For Inclusive Governance
- Citizens feels scorching heat ahead of Summer in Telangana
Bhajanpura building collapse: Owner held
Police have arrested the owner of an under-construction building in northeast Delhi''s Bhajanpura that collapsed on Saturday, killing four students and his brother, officials said on Sunday.
New Delhi: Police have arrested the owner of an under-construction building in northeast Delhi''s Bhajanpura that collapsed on Saturday, killing four students and his brother, officials said on Sunday.
The accused, Shankar Kashyap, was running a tuition centre in the building for the last three-four years. Five persons, including four minor students, were killed after two floors of the under-construction building housing the tuition centre collapsed.
Umesh Kashyap, the brother of the building owner, was also among the victims.Around 30 students, all minors, were attending classes at the coaching centre when the two upper floors of the four-storey building collapsed, trapping them under the debris, the officials said.The fourth floor of the building was under construction and did not have a roof, they added.