- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
Bengaluru: 10 peddlers held, drugs worth Rs 90 lakh seized
In a special drive conducted by Central Crime Branch (CCB) 10 persons s through Darknet using bitcoins
Bengaluru: In a special drive conducted by Central Crime Branch (CCB) 10 persons s through Darknet using bitcoins.
LSD, MDMA, cocaine, ecstasy drugs worth Rs 90 lakhs have been seized.
On receiving information from Bengaluru customs, the CCB along with Indiranagar, KG Halli, Ulsoor, HAL and HSR layout police on Sunday night raided the homes of the 10 accused.
The police said that the accused paid for the drugs using bitcoins. The drugs were found inside the gift items and sent to the accused through India Post. On delivery of drugs the accused then distributed to the college students.