- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Bengaluru Gears Up for Tech Extravaganza
Bengaluru Tech Summit 2023 to Begin on Wednesday
Bengaluru: The Bengaluru Tech Summit 2023, slated to kick off today (November 29), heralds a dynamic confluence of idea sharing, discussions, insights, and leadership in the technological sphere. Representing the 26th iteration of Karnataka's premier technology event, the summit is set to unfold its multi-track conference at the iconic Palace Grounds in Bengaluru.
The event, anticipated by esteemed IT leaders, startup visionaries, and investors, will also draw participation from delegates spanning over 30 nations.
Organised by the IT-BT Ministry of the Government of Karnataka, the Bengaluru Tech Summit, spanning from November 29 to December 1, revolves around the theme "Breaking Boundaries." Inaugurated by Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah, the summit reflects the state's commitment to positioning tier 2 and 3 cities as burgeoning centres of development and talent, aligning with its 'Beyond Bengaluru' initiative.
The summit's distinctive features include a multi-track conference encompassing IT & Deeptech, Biotech, Startups, and Global Innovation Alliance. Each track aims to provide a comprehensive exploration of the latest trends and advancements within its specific domain.
The esteemed guest speakers include industry luminaries such as Rishad Premji of Wipro Limited; Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw of Biocon Ltd; Kris Gopalakrishnan of Infosys; and Prashanth Prakash of Vision Group, among others. Notably, Zerodha co-founder Nikhil Kamath will host a talk featuring Narayana Murthy, the founder of Infosys.
As Bengaluru eagerly awaits this immersive tech experience, the Bengaluru Tech Summit 2023 is positioned to transcend conventional boundaries, fostering collaborations and propelling technological innovation to new heights.