- Vishnu Manchu's 'Kannappa' second schedule commences in New Zealand
- No question of protecting anyone if FSL report proves allegation: K’taka CM on pro-Pak slogan issue
- Bill Gates visits Microsoft India Development Centre
- Any state or central agency empowered to arrest Shahjahan: Calcutta High Court
- Pankaj Udhas Passes Away from Pancreatic Cancer: What You Need to Know About Early Detection
- WPL 2024: 'Laura Wolvaardt will come into consideration at some point', says Beth Mooney
- UP illegal mining case: CBI summons Akhilesh Yadav as witness on Thursday
- Pro-Pak slogan row: Union Minister Shobha Karandlaje demands NIA probe
- Morning Coffee Dilemma: Why Early Consumption May Harm Your Health
- Anurag Thakur emphasises the importance of sports science at National Centres of Excellence
Nagesh confident of BJP rewarding him
After a discussion with senior party leaders in the national capital, the chief minister BS Yediyurappa announced that the cabinet expansion will take place on January 13 or 14
Bengaluru: After a discussion with senior party leaders in the national capital, the chief minister BS Yediyurappa announced that the cabinet expansion will take place on January 13 or 14.
However, the leaders responsible for the fall of the HD Kumaraswamy's government are now eyeing for the positions in the cabinet rejig.
H Nagesh, Karnataka excise minister on Monday said that he was the main reason for the formation of the BJP government in the state and was hopeful of the CM not abandoning him. "I was the main reason for the formation of this government which is why nobody will abandon me," he added.
He added that though he is not privy to the decision taken by the High Command in Delhi, he was confident that the CM will not abandon him. "I was appointed as the minister in the coalition government, but I resigned despite having heavy criticism from all quarters. Who will take such steps?" "I have spoken to the CM BS Yediyurappa in the past and I am confident that he will keep up his promise. I will meet him soon and discuss the issue," Nagesh added. He was the minister for small scale industries in the coalition government led by Kumaraswamy.