- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Second round medical, dental admissions
The second round of seat allotment in medical and dental colleges will be conducted from Monday
Bengaluru: The second round of seat allotment in medical and dental colleges will be conducted from Monday.
Candidates can prioritise their options from December 7 to December 10, according to a press release from the Directorate of Medical Education.
Eligibility to participate in the second round is already detailed in the 'UG NEET-2020 Information Bulletin and hosted on KEA Website.
For more details candidates can visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in.