- Continuation of KLIP 3rd TMC works put a burden of Rs 30K cr
- BDL hands over ‘Critical Care Beds’ to Military Hospital
- HC directs govt to implement steps mooted by experts to protect Durgam Cheruvu
- Vijayawada: Pulivendula TDP leader Satish Reddy joins YSRCP
- Tech advances should find solutions for global challenges: UGC chief
- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 02 March, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today surges, check the rates on 2 March, 2024
- Kurnool: TDP’s delay on candidate ups number of aspirants
- Tardy pace of Aramghar flyover work throws commuters into a tailspin
- Rameswaram Café blast: Hyderabad City put on high alert
CMRF scheme helping poor: Minister Niranjan Reddy
Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy said on Friday that the State was first in implementing welfare schemes in the country
Adarshnagar: Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy said on Friday that the State was first in implementing welfare schemes in the country. He gave away Rs 11.91 lakh amount to beneficiaries under the CMRF scheme.
"The government is always ready to provide financial assistance to the poor and needy", Reddy claimed.
"Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is kind enough to provide financial assistance to the people in distress. For this several programmes are being implemented", he said, adding that the "CMRF scheme has become a blessing for the poor. No other State is implementing such schemes", he said.
The minister stated that the government was spending about Rs 45,000 crore on people's welfare.