- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Feminists protest over clean chit to CJI Gogoi
Feminists held a protest demonstration against the “unilateral and unlawful” clean chit issued by the in-house inquiry committee to Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi on sexual harassment case.
Hyderabad: Feminists held a protest demonstration against the "unilateral and unlawful" clean chit issued by the in-house inquiry committee to Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi on sexual harassment case. Feminists reached Indira Park with some supporters on Thursday and organised a protest demonstration.
Speaking on the issue, they said that women were facing many problems at their work place and these could be controlled only when those who were responsible were given stringent punishment. They further added, "The inquiry by the in-house committee was not done transparently." Several feminists joined the protest and made it successful.