- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
Himachal Pradesh governor Bandaru Dattatreya falls sick, rushed to hospital in Hyderabad
Himachal Pradesh governor Bandaru Dattatreya fell sick on Monday and was rushed to Apollo Hospitals in Hyderguda.
Himachal Pradesh governor Bandaru Dattatreya fell sick on Monday and was rushed to Apollo Hospitals in Hyderguda. It is learned that Dattatreya suffered chest pain and is undergoing treatment.
The doctors after conducting all the tests said that it was just gastric trouble and confirmed that his condition is stable. Party leaders and other political personalities are paying a visit to the hospital to see him. He will be discharged from the hospital late in the afternoon.
Dattatreya who was serving as the governor of Himachal Pradesh is on a visit to Hyderabad