- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
Hyderabad: Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar takes part in 'Haritha Haram'
Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar on Wednesday visited KBR National Park and participated in the “Haritha Haram” programme.
Jubilee Hills: Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar on Wednesday visited KBR National Park and participated in the "Haritha Haram" programme. He planted saplings and went round the walking track and enquired about facilities provided to visitors.
Officials briefed the Chief Secretary about the activities taken up in the park as part of forest rejuvenation. Kumar evinced keen interest in the broad casting of seed balls through drones which was being taken up on an experimental basis.
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests R Shoba, PCCF S Srinivas, Additional PCCFs Siddhanand Kukreti, MC Pargaein, Vinay Kumar, CCF Hyderabad Akbar, Ranga Reddy CCF Sunita Bhagwat and forest department officials from Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy district participated in the programme.