- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
- Almonds proven to reduce muscle soreness and improve performance: Study
- Why Janhvi Kapoor is the Breakout Star You Need to Watch in 2024
- A global music odyssey for Indian travelers
- After Gautam Gambhir, Jayant Sinha announced not to contest the elections
- Veterinary student's death: Kerala Guv suspends V-C for dereliction of duty
- Have called Google for meeting next week: IT Minister on Play Store row
Hyderabad: GHMC fines actor Mohan Babu Rs 1 lakh fine for illegal advertisement
Actor Mohan Babu was fined Rs 1 lakh for putting up unauthorized movie posters on the walls of his residence in Film Nagar.
Hyderabad: Actor Mohan Babu was fined Rs 1 lakh for putting up unauthorized movie posters on the walls of his residence in Film Nagar.
The director of enforcement vigilance & disaster management (EV&DM) of GHMC issued a notice to the actor on Thursday stating that the violation is erection of unauthorized advertisement element above 15-feet in height from ground level.
"The erection of advertisement element, displaying or mounting or painting an advertisement, use of flashing lights or non-static illumination, having size of the advertisement or name board exceeding 15% of the frontage of the building, use of moving, rotating or variable message advertising device, operating an advertisement without valid Structural Stability Certificate is an offence committed under GHMC Act and as per G.O.Ms. No. 68," the notice said.
The challan was issued to the actor after a complaint by a netizen.