- World Thinking Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Blue Aadhaar card Application Details
- Welcome to the Era of Mobile AI
- National Chili Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Hindu Gods 'insult' row: Karnataka police book FIR over threat calls to complainant
- 23 lakh Indian diaspora are reinforcing Indo-Canadian relations: Jitendra Singh
- Maratha quotas given, but unrelenting Jarange-Patil to start fresh stir from Feb 24
- Servitor held in Bhubaneswar for sexually assaulting foreign tourist
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani Tie the Knot in Anand Karaj Ceremony
- TN fertiliser unit responsible for ammonia leak ready to pay Rs 5.92 cr compensation: Minister
Hyderabad: It appears KTR Vs Revanth in Hyd-RR-MBNR poll battle
Kukatpally : The MLC poll battle in Hyderabad-Rangareddy-Mahbubnagar Graduates constituency,has taken an interesting turn as TRS working president KT...
Kukatpally : The MLC poll battle in Hyderabad-Rangareddy-Mahbubnagar Graduates constituency,has taken an interesting turn as TRS working president KT Rama Rao and TPCC working president A Revanth Reddy have been entrusted the responsibility of ensuring the victory of their party candidates.
Former Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao's daughter Surabhi Vani Devi is contesting as TRS candidate and Congress senior leader G Chinna Reddy is testing the waters in the biennial elections to the MLC seat from the Hyderabad Graduate segment.
KTR is already chalking out an action plan to counter all the rival candidates and ensure that the party candidate Vani Devi wins. The Congress leader Revanth took the election a big challenge to grab the TPCC chief post.
Party leaders said that KTR called a meeting with all ministers, MLAs, MLCs, corporation chairmen and Mayor and Deputy Mayor of all municipal corporations in the limits of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation at Telangana Bhavan on Wednesday. Another meeting with the legislators and other important leaders of old Mahbubnagar district has been organised on the same day evening.
Leaders said that KTR would lead the party campaign and oversee the poll related issues directly as the TRS chief K Chandrashekar Rao wanted the party to win the elections this time. In the last elections the ruling party candidate Deviprasad lost to BJP leader N Ramchander Rao.
Revanth, who recently completed his first phase padayatra in his native old Mahbubnagar district, was holding a series of meetings with Congress leaders and intensified campaign in support of the candidate Chinna Reddy.
He held a meeting with local leaders of his Malkajigiri Lok Sabha segment ahead of the door-to-door campaign. He will cover entire Ranga Reddy and Greater Hyderabad in the campaign and seek the support of graduate voters in support of Congress.