- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
- ‘Ma Oori Rajareddy’ trailer gets a grand launch
- Beware of Malware Disguised as Google Chrome: How to Protect Your Android Device
- Siddharth Malhotra, Raashii Khanna in Hyderabad for ‘Yodha’ Promotion
- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
- MWC 2024: Samsung Unveils A Stylish Health-Focused Galaxy Ring
- Sundeep Kishan confronts a memerfor inappropriate questions during press meet
Hyderabad: MCME presents government AI-based system to prevent mishaps
Adarsh Nagar: Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering (MCEME) in the recent timescarried out many Artificial Intelligence (AI)...
Adarsh Nagar: Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering (MCEME) in the recent timescarried out many Artificial Intelligence (AI) based projects, which are being further developed as ruggedised and deployable systems.
From one such project, MCEME hastaken an initiative to share one of the AI-based projects for application in civil domain, viz AI-based AccidentPreventionSystem for its fruitful utilisation by the TS Govt.
The system was handed over by Lieutenant General TSA Narayanan, Commandant, MCEME & Colonel Commandant Corps of EME, to Jayesh Ranjan, Principal Secretary, Industries, in the presence of Sundeep Kumar Makhala, president, Telangana Information and Technology Association.
The system will be evaluated by the road transport officers to prevent road accidents involving heavy vehicles.