- Women on company boards supports good corporate governance: Moody’s
- Hand over Sheikh Shahjahan to CBI today: Calcutta HC tells Bengal police
- Supreme Court quashes ED case against Karnataka DyCM Shivakumar
- Karnataka CM, HM get email threatening Rameshwaram Cafe-like blasts; $2.5 mn ransom sought
- NDTV Food Awards 2024: Shining the spotlight on India's culinary stars
- Penukonda TDP candidate thanks cadre for making Naidu's meeting successful
- With Rajeev Chandrasekhar hitting Thiruvananthapuram base, has Shashi Tharoor finally got a challenger?
- Oats vs. Millets: Which Grains Pack a Punch in Nutrition?
- Didn't siphon off funds, $533 mn with our 100 pc non-US subsidiary: Byju's
- Yemeni boy is 2nd youngest in India to undergo thyroid cancer surgery
Hyderabad: Water Board swings into action, restores free supply
The Steel and Mines Complex, Srinagar Colony has thanked The Hans India for highlighting their problem regarding linking of Aadhar with free water supply scheme.
Hyderabad: The Steel and Mines Complex, Srinagar Colony has thanked The Hans India for highlighting their problem regarding linking of Aadhar with free water supply scheme.
The Association secretary K K Sastry said that following the publication of the news report in The Hans India, the Managing Director of Hyderabad Metro Water Supply and Sewerage Board Dana Kishore responded immediately and sent a team of officials to resolve the problem.
While all available members got their Aadhar numbers linked, for others the HMWSS&B officials said they would go again visit the complex and complete the process. The Association thanked Dana Kishore for his timely intervention and action.
It may be mentioned here that the residents of this complex were encountering problems in linking Aadhar number with the CAN. Unless Aadhar is linked to the scheme, they will not be eligible for free water supply.