- BJP Rectifies Candidate List For Assam Lok Sabha Elections: Key Updates And Corrections
- Tragic House Collapse Claims Lives Of Mother And Three Daughters Amidst Heavy Rains In Jammu and Kashmir
- Work hard to bring TDP-JSP to power: TDP chief to cadre
- Yogi Adityanath-Led BJP Government In Uttar Pradesh Set To Expand Cabinet Amid Recent Electoral Victories
- Chandrababu to meet TDP candidates in Palnadu district today
- BJP Files Complaint Against Congress Leader For Allegedly Mishandling National Anthem At Kerala Rally
- BJP will have to pick Reddy nominee if it goes solo
- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
KCR banking on PV legacy: Srisailam Goud
Nampally: Former ML Kuna Srisailam Goud criticised Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao for fielding Surabhi Vani, the daughter of former Prime...
Nampally: Former ML Kuna Srisailam Goud criticised Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao for fielding Surabhi Vani, the daughter of former Prime Minister P V Narasimha Rao, in the ensuing Graduate constituency MLC elections at a time when the graduate voters are opposing the TRS.
The former Congress leader from Qutubullapur visited to the BJP state headquarters here on Thursday for the first time after joining the saffron party recently in Delhi in the presence of BJP chief JP Nadda and other state leaders.
Addressing the media, he vowed to work for the victory of the party candidate N Ramachander Rao in the ensuing MLC elections. He said he joined the BJP after his own Congress party cadre expressing that BJP is the only party that can fight with the ruling TRS in Telangana.
He said that the TRS chief might have sent the PVs daughter to the Rajya Sabha or made as an MLA or MLC as Governor's nominee. But, he chose the ensuing Graduate constituency elections to cross over the stiff opposition from the graduate voters using the PV's legacy for the party's political interests, he added.
Goud said that the BJP turned energetic and formidable force in Telangana after its State chief Bandi Sanjay Kumar took over the baton to lead the party. He opined that Congress failed to give a befitting fight to the TRS. People irrespective of the party lines in Qutubullapur and Medchal districts see BJP as the alternative force to the TRS, he added.
State BJP chief Bandi Sanjay Kumar, BJP secretaries Dr S Prakash Reddy, Kolli Madhavi, and party Medhcal urban and rural district presidents, and other leaders welcomed the former MLA.