- New govt on anvil in Nepal as PM Prachanda splits with coalition partner
- AAP leader Sisodia urges Supreme Court to urgently hear curative pleas
- Moody's ups India's growth forecast, expects policy continuity after LS polls
- Meenakshi Chaudhary gearing up for some exciting projects in Telugu
- International Women's Day 2024: Date, history, significance
- Erdogan and Abbas to discuss delivering aid to Gaza, Turkish source says
- Art show 'Reflections of Womanhood' highlights need to remove gender inequalities
- AIADMK conducts protests against drug menace in Tamil Nadu
- Nifty’s momentum remains bullish, say analysts
- National Safety Day 2024: Theme, History and Significance
Restrictions and barricades lifted from Pragathi Bhavan
Pragati Bhavan, the official residence of former Chief Minister KCR, shone a light during the BRS governmeny
Hyderabad: Pragati Bhavan, the official residence of former Chief Minister KCR, shone a light during the BRS government. Pragati Bhavan continued to be the focal point of the endless mirror of power. It was difficult for MLAs to go inside. But soon after the results of the election, the Revanth Reddy made a sensational announcement.
He said that the name of Pragati Bhavan will be changed to Praja Bhavan. He said that the doors of Pragati Bhavan and Secretariat are always open to common people.
Corrective measures started as Revanth said. All restrictions at Pragati Bhavan have been lifted. Orders have been issued to the police to remove the barricades in front of Pragati Bhavan. Barricades were removed with JCBs with orders from above.
Moreover, the traffic police allowed vehicles to pass from inside the barricades on the road in front of Pragati Bhavan. Orders were issued to remove the barricades completely within two days.