- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Techie mowed to death by TSRTC bus in Hyderabad
A software engineer was mowed down by a TSRTC bus here on Saturday evening at Malkajgiri. He was identified as AL Natesan (40), a resident of...
The incident occurred when he was proceeding towards Malkajgiri from Anandbagh. When the victim along with one Johny reached a medical shop, a TSRTC bus came in the opposite direction and hit the two-wheeler. The duo fell down and the bus ran over Natesan who died on the spot.
Malkajgiri SI B Srinivas registered a case and launched an investigation. The body was handed over to the family after autopsy.