- WPL: Sutherland will add a lot of firepower to our team, says DC captain Lanning
- Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate projects worth Rs 13,000 cr in Karnataka
- Amazon plans to launch low-priced fashion vertical 'Bazaar' in India
- Yashasvi gains big in ICC Test rankings after double ton in Rajkot
- PM to dedicate to nation 2 N-power reactors; Kakrapar plant 4 to be connected to grid soon
- PFRDA notifies simplified rules for Pension Funds, NPS Trust
- Haven't joined INDIA block: Kamal Haasan
- Kerala man arrested after wife & newborn die
- Flight operations resume at Srinagar international airport
- Gear up for LS polls, Revuri tells Cong workers
Garuda flyover works going on in brisk pace in Tirupati city
- Garuda flyover in Tirupati: Second pace concrete segment bridges attachment works are started in the city
- Similarly, RTC Junction and Leelamahal junction connecting works are also started
- AFCON company casting cement concrete segments for erecting on pillars
Following their continuous reviews, flyover construction company AFCON had built flyover pillars from Market yard to Nandi circle via Lakshmipuram, Ramanju circle, RTC Poornakumbham circle and LeelaMahal Junction. In the main stretch construction company has started the cement concrete segments add-on works.
For this AFCON company preparing casting cement segments at their work site near Avilala, from there they are carrying those segments for attaching on Garuda flyover pillars. In this regard MCT Commissioner PS Girisha is regularly supervising the flyover works in the field. MCT superintending engineer B Chandrashekar inspected the works often to construct the flyover as per approved designs. In addition, flyover connecting works with various traffic junctions were also started in the city.
First officials started connecting passage work at RTC central bus stand main gate. And also they began LeelaMahal Junction connecting passage landing works with support of giant machines.
Out of 2025 cement segment bridges 230 numbers were casted and erected. To speed up these works officials diverted vehicle traffic between the Nandi Circle to Leela Mahal Junction. MCT Commissioner PS Girisha said that MCT aim is to complete Garuda Varadhi(flyover) works as soon as. Even night time also flyover construction company AFCON is doing work, our engineers following the work progress and continuously keeping in touch with company engineers for extending technical support to them.