- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
MCT relaxes lockdown restrictions totally in Tirupati
Business will allow till 9 pm in the night in the city Marriages, political parties meetings as well as other functions can organise obtaining the permission from police on the condition of numbering permit to 100 below. After four months civic body is reopened the public parks for city residents
Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati has relaxed all lockdown restrictions following the latest Government of India unlock 4.0 guidelines. As per the new guidelines all the business can run Morning to Night 9pm. People can obtain permission from the police for organising functions, political parties meetings, marriages by confining the number below 100.
MCT Commissioner PS Girisha informed the details in press communiqué on Tuesday over unlock guide lines implementation. He stated that after four months of the lockdown restrictions all the public parks will be reopened from Wednesday as usual old timings like 5 am to 10am in the morning, and 5 pm to 8 pm in the evening.
City residents will be allowed only by wearing masks only, without wearing a mask there is no entry into the park, the commissioner strongly said.