- From Hamper To Home: Simplifying Laundry Day With Delivery Services
- Importance Of Quality Roofing In Jacksonville, NC: A Comprehensive Guide
- Empowering Portraits: Fitness And Boudoir Photography By Shared Moments
- Unlocking Your Online Potential: The Power Of SEO Services
- Navigating The IT Landscape: A Comprehensive Guide To Managed IT Services
- Essential First Aid Skills: A Comprehensive Guide For Everyday Emergencies
- Exploring The Best Caravan Matting Options: A Comprehensive Guide
- Maximizing Comfort: The Ultimate Guide to Ducted Air Conditioners
- Trimming Away: Exploring The Health And Aesthetic Benefits Of Liposuction
- Harnessing The Power Of Internet Marketing For Business Growth
Opposition leaders were detained from entering SVVR hospital in Tirupati
Leaders of the opposition parties were detained on Tuesday by the police to prevent them from going to SVRR hospital where 11 Corona patients died due to disruption in oxygen supply.
Tirupati, May 11: Leaders of the opposition parties were detained on Tuesday by the police to prevent them from going to SVRR hospital where 11 Corona patients died due to disruption in oxygen supply.
CPI national secretary K Naraina who was in his village Nagari was detained on his way to Tirupati by police who took him back to his house in Iynambakam village where he was confined foiling him from visiting the bereaved families and SVRR hospital.
BJP leaders including district president K Dayakar Reddy, party state spokesperson G Bhanu Prakash Reddy who along with the family members of part leader MS RamaRao who was one of the 11 died in SVRR incident going to the hospital were stopped and taken to Alipiri Police station .
CPI leaders P Murali, Janardhan and others were also detained when they were going in a procession to protest at SVRR hospital.
City police had tough in preventing and detaining opposition parties leaders and activists and on the other side busy in facilitating ruling party leaders visit yo SVRR hospital to console bereaved families