- PKL 10: Battle for trophy to resume on Monday as Season 10 reaches Playoffs stages
- I’m still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- PGA Tour: Wallace rallies on second nine to get into shared lead in Mexico
- Mould your biz plans as per India’s stupendous growth: Ashwini Vaishnaw to entrepreneurs
- ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047: Govt focused on long-term gains, says Rajnath Singh
- ‘Bhimaa’ trailer: Shows the power of Macho Star
- Director Keerthi Kumar reveals interesting details about ‘Chaari 111’
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Gaami’ to mesmerise with captivating music
- Coming closer to my roots! Janhvi Kapoor opens about her Southern debut
- When is Shab-e-Barat 2024 in India; all you want to know
Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
Assert that there is no change or compromise in the taste or quality of laddus
Tirumala: Sri Vaishnava Brahmin workers who have been engaged in the task of making Srivari laddu Prasadams since several centuries for generations at Srivari temple at Tirumala asserted that there is no compromise on the quality and taste in preparing the most sought after and prestigious Laddu Prasadam.
In the light of some suggestions made by the devotees during the recent monthly Dial-your-EO programme about the quality of Laddus, a meeting was held with the Laddu workers by the officials concerned at Vaibhavotsava Mandapam at Tirumala on Saturday. Speaking on the occasion, the Vaishnava Brahmin workers said making Srivari laddus was their prime duty since several centuries. There is no change or compromise in the taste or quality of laddus as the ingredients used are as per Dittam and they are supplied by the TTD officials. They affirmed that there is no scope on diminished quality of laddus.
Srivari temple deputy EO Lokanatham, peishkar Srihari and Potu peishkar Srinivasulu were also present.