- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
- Key investors move NCLT against Byju’s rights issue, firm says yet to get any petition
- WPL created a platform for young players to achieve their dreams: Beth Mooney
- Goldman Sachs downgrades key banking stocks, says goldilocks period over
- India and Netherlands to enhance maritime security in Indian Ocean Region
- Sona BLW Precision shares flare up
- Surily G’s return to the runway
- Rakul Preet Singh & Jackky Bhagnani's Colorful Wedding Moments Revealed!
- Adherence to NMC guidelines may help docs with ethics, quality: Experts
- Spring Beauty Revival
Tirupati: 1.77 Lakh people downloaded Disha app in Chandragiri
In Chandragiri constituency, a total of 1,77,363 people (1.60 lakh families) downloaded Disha app meant for the women safety
Tirupati: In Chandragiri constituency, a total of 1,77,363 people (1.60 lakh families) downloaded Disha app meant for the women safety.
Chandragiri MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy took up this as a challenge and involved his party workers, officials and ward volunteers to create awareness about the application among the women.
Speaking to The Hans India, Chevrireddy said it is important for every woman to have Disha app to protect herself from adverse situations and contingencies.
He said his constituency has set a record in the state with about 1.77 lakh downloads. Thummalagunta Sanghamithra Padma, a leader of a self-help group said that she explained the uses of the application and motivated the women to install Disha app in their mobiles.