- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
Tirupati: Apco to use social media, online platforms for publicity
To bring wide publicity for Apco products, the organisation has been extensively using social media platforms like YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter etc.,
Tirupati: To bring wide publicity for Apco products, the organisation has been extensively using social media platforms like YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter etc., Various handloom clothes like Mangalagiri, Bandar, Rajahmundry, Uppada, Venkatagiri, Madhavaram, Chirala cotton and silk saris, dress materials, bedsheets, towels and other items were now being sold online too through the Apco's official website
www.apcofabrics.com. A programme was organised here on Saturday to celebrate National Handlooms Day which is being celebrated on August 7 every year.
Speaking on the occasion, Handlooms and Textiles Tirupati Regional Director V Bhimaiah said the handloom sector has to make latest designs from time to time keeping track with the market demand.
Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated a novel policy 'Nethanna Nestham' to help the weavers and giving away Rs 24,000 to each weaver per annum.
Mandal commercial officer S V V Prasad Reddy said Apco exhibition-cum-sale has been launched at its Gandhi Road showroom where new designs are available for the customers.
Handlooms Assistant Director P Srinivasulu Reddy, other officials AD Ramesh, Gopala Krishna, weavers' leaders A Vasu, Kesavulu and others took part in the programme.