- Telangana polls: Prohibitory orders imposed, liquor shops shut
- Do this if you don't have voter ID card
- MLA promises to complete overhead tank works
- Telangana Teachers’ Sangam files writ in HC seeking direction to EC to issue postal ballots
- Give a chance to Cong to see real development: Yashaswini
- KCR will certainly score a hat-trick win: KTR
- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
Tirupati: Corona quarantine kits distributed to jail inmates by Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy
TUDA chairman Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy has distributed Covid quarantine kits to 54 prisoners in Tirupati Sub-Jail on Tuesday
Tirupati: TUDA chairman Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy has distributed Covid quarantine kits to 54 prisoners in Tirupati Sub-Jail on Tuesday.
The usage of medicines and kashayams in the kit were explained to the prisoners along with the pamphlets on the guidelines.
He assured to supply required vegetables and essential commodities to provide nutritious food to the
inmates. The menu being implemented in Covid care centres will also be followed in the sub-jail. Deputy Collectors Kiran Kumar, Sreenivasulu, jailer and deputy jailers were present.