- PM Modi slams Rahul for his 'drunkard youth remark'
- Magha Purnima 2024: When and How to Celebrate the Full Moon Festival
- Progressive organic farmer earns rs 30 lakh annually
- MP Sumalatha faced life threats for raising voice against illegal mining
- Supreme Court fixes Mar 11 for hearing on Abbas Ansari's bail plea in arms licence case
- Mrunal Thakur Rocks All Black in Glittering Rs 88k Ensemble
- One dead, two missing as fishing boat hits cargo ship in Vietnam
- Bangladesh plans to produce FMD vaccine for livestock
- Esri India, CKS to train 5 lakh students in geospatial tech skills in 5 yrs
- Lok Sabha elections dates are likely to be announced after March 13
Tirupati: Hyderabad-based devotee donates Rs 30 Lakh to SBAVPS
Hyderabad-based Rasoon Exports Private Limited Managing Director K Ravinder Reddy donated Rs 30 lakh to SBAVPS of TTD on Thursday.
Tirupati: Hyderabad-based Rasoon Exports Private Limited Managing Director K Ravinder Reddy donated Rs 30 lakh to Sri Balaji Arogya Vara Prasadini Scheme(SBAVPS) of TTD on Thursday.
The entrepreneur handed over the cheque towards the donation to the Additional EO A V Dharma Reddy at Ranganayakula Mandapam in Tirumala temple on Thursday.
TTD set up Sri Balaji Arogya Varaprasidinini Scheme exclusively for the development of medical facilities and research activities in the TTD run SVIMS hospital.