- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
Tirupati: Let's work together, Bhumana Karunakar Reddy urges Balija community
City MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy has thanked the Balija community for their support to him in his political journey.
Tirupati: City MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy has thanked the Balija community for their support to him in his political journey. Addressing the 'Balija Sammelanam' organised here on Sunday, he called upon the community members to work together with much affection towards others.
Recalling that the Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has been doing justice to Kapu and Balija sections, Bhumana said that he never downgraded any community and treated everyone as equal. Steps have to be taken to benefit all eligible persons under the Kapu Nestham scheme.
Earlier, he offered floral tributes to former Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhar Reddy and Sri Krishnadevaraya. Corporation Deputy Mayor Bhumana Abhinay said that his family was indebted to Balija community for their loyalty and vowed to work for their upliftment. Another Deputy Mayor Mudra Narayana also spoke on the occasion.