- Vaishnavi enters pre-quarters with an upset win at ITF Women’s Open
- Manipur Police commandos stage 'arms down' protest after ASP abducted
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan excluded
- NDPS Act’s Sec 37 doesn’t fetter grant of bail on grounds of undue delay in trial completion: Delhi HC
- BCCI Announces 2023-24 Central Contracts: Terminates Ishan Kishan, Shreyas Iyer’s central contracts
- BCCI Annual Contracts: KL Rahul, Gill, Siraj move to Grade A; Shreyas and Ishan snubbed
- Embattled Chinese developer Country Garden faces winding-up petition
- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
Tirupati SEB police seizes 44 non AP duty paid liquor bottles
Tirupati Rural Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB) Police has seized 44 old admiral brandy bottles each 1000 ml of Karnataka liquor.
Tirupati Rural Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB) Police has seized 44 old admiral brandy bottles each 1000 ml of Karnataka liquor. On receiving the information Rural SEB Inspector C Nagaraja Reddy and his staff detected a non AP duty paid liquor transportation case at Upparapalli cross on Puthalapattu-Naidupeta highway today early hours.
In connection with this case police arrested three persons A Hema Kumar Reddy, T Mohan Reddy and D Naveen Kumar Reddy belonged to Thondavada village of Chandragiri Mandal and seized a car bearing Reg No AP03BE5000 was seized.