- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
Tirupati: TTD invites applications from ortho surgeons
TTD EO K S Jawahar Reddy has invited applications from renowned orthopaedic surgeons for empanelment as visiting consultants to render voluntary service in BIRRD hospital in the area of surgery and rehabilitation once in a month
Tirupati: TTD Executive Officer (EO) K S Jawahar Reddy has invited applications from renowned orthopaedic surgeons for empanelment as visiting consultants to render voluntary service in Balaji Institute of Rehabilitation Research for Disabled (BIRRD) hospital in the area of surgery and rehabilitation once in a month.
The TTD reserves the right to empanelment of a doctor or not. They will be provided privileges free of cost including accommodation at Tirupati and Tirumala during their visiting days for surgeries, VIP break darshan with spouse and children and to and fro transportation facility between Tirumala and Tirupati.
Doctors who are willing to extend their services shall mail their credentials/testimonials to [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or post to the following address Director, BIRRD Trust Hospital, SVIMS Compound, Tirupati-517501