- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
TTD to Keep Vaikunta gates open for ten days for Dwara Mahotsvam
TTD has offered yet another boon for the devotees of Lord Venkateswara as The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam decides to keep the gates of Vaikuntha open for ten days.
TTD has offered yet another boon for the devotees of Lord Venkateswara as The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam decides to keep the gates of Vaikuntha open for ten days. All arrangements have already been made. At present, pilgrims to Thirumala are allowed through the Vaikuntha Gate only in the days of Ekadasi and Dwadasi.
Against this backdrop, devotees are hoping to open the gates under the name of Vaikuntha Dwara Mahotsavam for ten days to avoid congestion. The Advent Advisory Council has agreed to allow devotees to enter the Vaikuntha Gate for ten days. If approved by the governing body, the new policy will take effect from this year.