- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
Union minister of state for home affairs G Kishan Reddy visits IIT Tirupati
Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy visited IIT Tirupati permanent campus at Yerpedu of Chittoor District on Friday evening.
Tirupati, November 13: Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy visited IIT Tirupati permanent campus at Yerpedu of Chittoor District on Friday evening. In this connection Minister Reddy suggested the IITTPT officials to support TTD and Tirupati city in providing technology based solutions for its growth. Prof KN Satyanarayana, Director briefed the Minister about the progress of the Institute and the achievements.
Later, the Director showed the Master plan of the campus, explained the phase wise construction and the technologies being used in it. The Minister visited the laboratories in the Institute. The Minister also interacted with the Deans and Heads of the Departments of the Institute. He lauded the progress being made by the Institute. In the Minister Programme IIT faculty and students took part.