- DyCM row deepens in K’taka: CM loyalist Cong MLA bats for creation of 5 DyCM posts
- KCR directs officials to conduct last rites of Harishwar Reddy with state honours
- A vocal minority today, Indians first arrived in a hostile Canada in 1902
- Bernadine Bezuidenhout ruled out of New Zealand's women's tour of South Africa
- Botsa Satyanarayana says ED made arrests first in skill development scam
- National Singles Day
- Lankan PM Dinesh Gunawardhana urged to operate daily flights to Hyderabad
- Fitness expert’s strategies for a pain-free life
- Rangareddy District Collector Collector Harish reviews development projects in Ibrahimpatnam
- Baljeet Kaur’s journey to heights
Vijayawada: Civic chief Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspects Ambedkar statue works
Vijayawada Municipal Corporation Commissioner Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspected the ongoing construction works of Dr BR Ambedkar’s 125 feet statue (Ambedkar Smrithi Vanam) at Swaraj Maidan here on Friday.
Vijayawada: Vijayawada Municipal Corporation Commissioner Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspected the ongoing construction works of Dr BR Ambedkar’s 125 feet statue (Ambedkar Smrithi Vanam) at Swaraj Maidan here on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, the Commissioner said that the Ambedkar Smrithi Vanam project was a great project and asked the officials to expedite the works. He instructed the officials concerned to complete the works as per design in the stipulated time.
He insisted on avoiding delays in ceiling and plastering works.
During his visit, Commissioner Swapnil Dinkar observed the construction works of footpath, landscape, compound wall etc. He further directed complete the works with quality.