- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
- Shri Ummalaneni Raja Babu, Distinguished Scientist has been appointed as Director General, Missiles & Strategic Systems, DRDO
- Weather update: 15 mandals in the state to face heatwaves on Thursday and Friday
- Patanjali Foods consolidates on the Food and FMCG business in FY 2023
Vijayawada: Neonatal life support ambulances attached to hospitals
Medical and Health department has attached two neonatal advanced life support ambulances to nine hospitals and PHCs where the highest number of births takes place in the district
Vijayawada: Medical and Health department has attached two neonatal advanced life support ambulances to nine hospitals and PHCs where the highest number of births takes place in the district.
It may be recalled that the government has launched over 400 ambulances in the State last month. Among them more than 20 ambulances were specially designed for the treatment of neonatal infants. Of these, two ambulances were allotted to Krishna district.
Baby warmer, incubator, oxygen cylinder, ventilator and other facilities are arranged in the two ambulances to treat the babies. These two ambulances are attached to Area Hospitals and PHCs in the district and will be used as per the requirement of the hospitals and the cases.
Krishna District Collector Md Imtiaz on Saturday released posters on information related to neonatal life support ambulances at the camp office. Joint Collector L Siva Sankar and officials participated in the event.